The question I have to answer in is:
describe either an important issue in your field of interest or a current legal problem facing a particular country, region, or the world, and then propose a theoretical framework or a legal analysis or strategy to address this issue.
The word limit is 750.
the legal essay needs to be more normative rather than purely descriptive. Ideally, this part will identify a gap in the literature, which demonstrates originality and a profound understanding of the legal issue. It should also offer a novel and unusual approach to a relevant legal issue, in addition,it should be exceptionally well-written and researched. It should contain appropriate references and, where necessary, explanatory footnotes, although these should be kept to a minimum and may count towards the word limit
Now my idea: ( please feel free to add or change anything, dont take these words just take the idea.please make sure that its written in an advanced language and proper grammar. All the information below are not accurate. Make sure to take the numbers and facts from their primary source and add them all in the foot note)
Despite the fact that The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia criminalizes sexual harassment through Anti-Harassment law which came into effect in 2018 that includes eight articles. The penalty is at least two years in prison and paying a fine of up to SAR 100,000, and the more severe penalty reaches up to five years in prison and a fine of SAR 300,000, female victims of sexual harassment rarely file a complaint
in the Middle East communities the obstacle lies in considering sexual harassment a taboo subject. It is not allowed to be discussed in public because it is shamefully kept a secret. Thus, there are usually no clear statistics available on this phenomenon, as it is categorized as being a matter of shame or embarrassment . Female victims and their families are afraid of the so called scandal caused by the public prosecution procedures. Therefore, there must be a balance between the defendants rights of public and fair trial and the victims right of keeping her information secure and secret.
As the Egyptian Court of Appeal stated that I t is essential that all trails are publicized. However, article (268) of Criminal Procedures Law permits the court to hold the trial totally or partially secret to maintain the public order or the public manners .
Also, the Supreme Court of Dubai has decided that the concept of public prosecution in criminal legislation cases can be limited to those necessary mentioned by the law, and the reason for this amendment is to preserve the reputation of the parts of the trail.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia can apply these examples by making it possible to disclose confidential or private information about victims,
- How does a speech language pathologist help children with communication disorders? Explain with specific techniques and examples.
- Week 3 Scientific and Mathematical/Analytical Perspectives of Inquiry Paper
- The balance between Public trial and victims privacy in sexual harassment cases
- When we discuss leadership, one wonders can it be taught? What is an effective leadership style? Just a hypothetical example: If we have a football team, which should be the coach? Someone who has played football. Someone who understands football rules and regulations?
- write a 2-page reflection in which you critically review the major ideas of the weekly readings. In your reflection you should identify major concepts, and comparatively analyze the primary arguments made by the authors. discuss the relevance of the texts to your past observations, and/or personal experiences.
- An answer to how might analyzing this pop culture phenomenon help society? For example, how can analyzing the impact of South Korean boy band BTS help society? Share specific examples and ideas.
- What is the problem of self-identity? Which is the correct solution to the problem of self identity? (Be sure that you solve the Lexus problem with your answer, even if your solution is to allow Smith not to pay for it. Also, it would be helpful for you to define identity in your answer.)
- Nursing retention is a huge concern with one in five nurses leaving the profession in the first 2 years. Describe how socialization influences the role of the nurse educator. How can better socialization and integration of nurses into the profession be supported? What are some behaviors nurse educators can foster to improve retention and socialization into the profession?
- What roles have Latin American militaries played to support or to erode democracy in Latin American countries and what explains their behavior?
- Financial Data Analysis