Based on the Strategic Organizational Goal of Patient Care: Quality improvement, develop a strategic plan for incorporating this goal in your health information system proposal of contracting with a telepsychiatry hospital network to provide telepsychiatry services in an emergency department.
Before beginning to develop your strategic goal, it is important to understand your objectives. In other words, keep in mind the overall impact you want this goal to have on the emergency department or the organization as a whole. A good acronym to use to sort through your thought process is PICOT (Population/Problem, Intervention, Comparison, Outcome, and Time); the PICOT approach is spelled out below:
• Population/Patient problem – Who is it that you are trying to provide service for?
• Intervention – What is it you are trying to do? Or, what are you fixing?
• Comparison – Is there a possible alternative to this system? Or, why did I choose this system?
• Outcome – What is the goal here?
• Time – How long will this plan take to be implemented?
Within your plan for the Strategic Organizational Goal of Patient Care: Quality improvement provide information on the following
• Outline one problem the organization faces related to Patient Care: Quality improvement.
• Develop a solution to the problem identified that utilizes telepsychiatry services in the emergency department.
• Evaluate the essential steps in creating information governance.
• Articulate the roles and responsibilities of key players in policy, strategies, and challenges.
The post Strategic Organizational Plan first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.