Specific Assessment Component GuidelinesAssessment description: Scenarios 1 &2 Evaluations produce reports following scenario evaluations see belowAssessment Assessment Assessment I Assesses module Component: weighting: limits: i learning outcome’s:CW1I 70%Last submission Date/Time:By 04.07.18 21.00 hrs UK time Detailed guidance: Scenario -1See Below1 2, 3Provisional feedback released:15 working days laterHigh Flyers Limited (“HFL”) is a UK company based in the South East and employs 150 staff in the manufacture and wholesale of high quality handmade gymnastics wear and associated products. The product range includes costumes, bags, footwear, exercise mats and cosmetics.HFL sells 60% of its products to the UK sports retailers, exports 35% to the USA and Canada and 15% directly to the sports clubs via its own website. The gross profit margin for sales to UK sports retailers is low and they take up to 90 days to pay their invoices. Themajority of website sales to clubs are for personalised costumes which are ‘special orders’ produced to the customer’s requirements.There are around 6 other companies in the UK who manufacture similar products to HFL and many hundreds who compete in the lower quality fashion market. The average selling price for HFL is £65, whereas the lower quality rivals average price is £25. HFL promotes its products on the basis of high quality materials and is well known for its handmade long lasting costumes.Sales of gymnastics wear in the UK is rising particularly in the quality end of the market due to the popularity of the sport following a number of sporting initiatives supported by the UK Government.
- FIN358: Fixed Income and Derivative Securities Question 1 (a) Appraise any three (3) risks that a wheat farmer faces. (b) Suppose the farmer expects to harvest about 1,000,000 bushels of wheat. Worried that the price of wheat may fall, he hedges by selling 200 futures contracts (Contract size for wheat is 5,000 bushels) at a contract price of $6 per bushel. However, due to poor weather conditions, the farmer manages to harvest only 800,000 bushels
- BUS205: Company and Tort Law Question 1 Allison has just graduated from the university with a degree in computing engineering and has plans to set up a fintech business in Singapore. Allison intends to rope in her best friends to assist her in the administrative matters of the company while she will provide the core technical solutions for customers.
- MKT202: (Online) Marketing Management Growing a Green Singapore Mr. Bjorn Low wants to make the Republic a more sustainable and liveable city Mr. Bjorn Low is mild-mannered and soft-spoken, radiating an affecting calm quite becoming of a gentleman farmer who is happiest tending to his mustard frills, Mexican tarragon, micro basil, and other greens. The 39-year-old is the founder of urban farming social enterprise Edible Garden City (EGC). He set it up in 2012 and, in the last eight years, has been beaverin
- Analyze at least five sources from reputable publications that can be found in the DeVry Library
- 385ACC: Advanced Study for Accounting and Finance 2. Synthesize a wide range of academic literature in order to evaluate critically current research and contemporary issues in accounting or finance. 3) Utilise and apply relevant accounting and finance models, theories, and concepts in order to produce a properly researched written report.