Write and solve both an equation and an inequality. Explain how to use inverse operations. What is the rule to flip the inequality sign? Discuss how an equation and an inequality are applicable in a real world application.Create two inequality problems containing a minimum of three steps for your peers to solve. Return to the discussion to check your peers’ understanding and offer help as needed. Be sure to post the answers at the close of the module.Respond substantively to at least two peers in this discussion.
- Write a paper Articulating a Strong Written Argument
- Read the entire article below “Self-Efficacy Program to Prevent Osteoporosis Among Chinese Immigrants: A Randomized Controlled Trial” Bing-Bing Qi, Barbara Resnick, Suzanne C. Smeltzer, Barker Bausell
- Write a research paper on adverse childhood experiences and intimate partner violence.
- Write a research paper on outdoor air quality monitoring system using the IOT.
- Write a research paper on the challenges and solutions of young adults formerly in foster care.