Options for DeliverySelect one of the following options for delivery and prepare the applicable presentation:PowerPoint presentation – no more than 30 minutesPamphlet presentation – 1 to 2 pagesAudio presentationPoster presentationSelection of Community SettingThese are considered appropriate community settings. Choose one of the following:Public health clinicCommunity health centerLong-term care facilityTransitional care facilityHome health centerUniversity/School health centerChurch communityAdult/Child care centerCommunity Teaching Experience Approval FormBefore presenting information to the community, seek approval from an agency administrator or representative using the “Community Teaching Experience Approval Form.” Submit this form as directed in the Community Teaching Experience Approval assignment drop box.General RequirementsYou are required to cite a minimum of three sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years, appropriate for the assignment criteria, and relevant to nursing practice.While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
- Discuss about how you have integrated the concepts of management and leadership that informed your role as a current or future nurse leader.
- What is the social and economic impact? What laws, regulations, or sanctions surround this case?
- Do results match your desire to assume leadership roles at school, work, and home?
- What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of GMO food? (6 pts)
- Identify a quality improvement project Systematic or population practice issue that requires the implementation of an evidence-based or quality improvement change.