1. The reconstruction of Slavery-Jim Crow had more implications for African Americans than their prior condition of servitude. Do you believe this? Their freedom is now restricted and taken away. I will love to hear your thoughts on this. Will love to hear your comments. Steve2. Why was the separation of the races so important in this time frame? Please note the Landmark case, Plessy v Ferguson, which legally sanctioned the separation of the races. Why did America do that? Will love to hear your comments. Steve3. Segregation and Jim Crow laws brought a new era of racism to America; Mental Slavery became an institutional part of American History. I wonder if African Americans and other people of color were ever able to get rid of that Mental Slavery bestowed upon them under Jim Crow. Will love to hear your comments. Steve4. Often referred to as American Terrorism-Jim Crow and Segregation led to the creation of White Supremacy. I will love to hear your comments on the term Terrorism on African Americans. Will love to hear your comments. Steve
- What kinds of databases (give specific examples) do you plan to use find these sources?
- Explain how justice relates to the foundational moral experience and to our individual and collective responsibilities to promote a national healthcare system.
- Describe your personality in terms of Horney’s major adjustment techniques.
- Do you agree with the critique of the Market in Ewert’s article?
- What are the main methods of storage access are local, DAS, NAS, and SAN.