Question 4 (1 point) (Same problem data.) The Burdell Wheel and Tire Company assembles tires to wheel rims for use on irrigation systems. Burdell wants to locate a low-cost tire supplier and has narrowed the list to two candidates. Each supplier sells tires in a single batch size that’s determined by the production process they use. Burdell’s annual requirements are for 25,000 tires, and the company operates 250 days a year. The following data are available for two suppliers being considered. Supplier Shipping Price / Inventory Hold Lead Time Admin. Tire (P) Costs (H) (Days) Costs Lexington Tire 2,000 $18,000 $30 $6.00 $15,000 IrmoAuto 1,000 $25,000 $29 $5.80 $18,000 What are the total annual costs if Irmo Auto is the supplier selected? Quantity (Q) Freight Costs 1) $769,320 2) $773,220 3) $791,600 O4) $792,600
- Discuss the effects of increased college costs on students.
- Question 1 Edith requires a physical assessment in the ED. Provide evidence based person centred (ie Edith) rationales for each assessment provided below. ECG Respiratory Ax Skin Ax Mini cognitive assessment (suggest 150-200 words) Question 2 Edith has presented with dementia, most likely in the context of Alzheimer’s
- Develop a new class, called MyStackYourname, to implement, among others, key stack operations [push(e), pop(), peek(), size(), isEmpty(), search(), toString()]we discussed in the class. Again, class Stack needs to be defined as
- Describe Racism in drug laws. Harrison act 1914
- First, create a class object named SequenceMap that has as private data members the following two: string recognition_sequence_ ; vector stri