Question 21 No Initial energy in Inductor. V 480 Volts. Switch S has been open for long. R1 R2 R3- R4 R5 80 Ohms. Inductance L-4 H enries. Switch S closed at timet-0. .a) What are values of current Is through Switch, and current lIL current IR1 through R1, and voltage VL across inductance atto-, just before the switch is closed? R1 R3 It Is R2 . at (t0- Is… IL R. Vu .b) What are the values of IS, IL, and IR1, att-o+, soon after the switch is closed? IR1— what is the value of time constant in the system, after the switch is closed? what is IL at t-0+ in Amps; d) What are the values of ls, IL, IR1 and VL after new steady state is established, after switch closing? d. IS IL
- 1. Identify energy sources in the region that can be exploited to meet the energy requirements of consumer loads; 2. Select the e
- Assessment 1 Workbook questions 1. Identify four (4) situations where research may be required to support and improve own work practice: 2. Name 5 considerations when evaluating credible sources of evidence 3. Name and detail
- While the early theories are long abandoned in criminology, there is a surprising resurgence of these pseudo-scientific ideas. Read this article – The disturbing junk science of craniometry is enjoying a resurgence. Should we be worried that the technology of facial recognition relies on these outdated ideas?
- Emerging risks board paper Background information A small hotel chain, Clean Hotels Limited (Clean Hotels), operates in Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom in the following locations: • Sydney, Australia • Melbourne, Austra
- You need to identify one Australian firm in the application of the weekly topics mentioned in the class. This will require a very brief description of the organisation and the products or services it provides. The selected