Qualitative study In this assignment, you will describe why a qualitative research method may be used for a study, determine which qualitative approach is appropriate for a study (multiple case studies), and explain the philosophical assumption that aligns with the research method (pragmatism). Please follow the following outline why completing the assignment: 1. Define the qualitative research method and explain when/why it is appropriate for a study (1 paragraph; 8-10 sentences). 2. Briefly describe qualitative research approaches and explain when/why an approach is appropriate (1 paragraph; 8-10 sentences). 3. Define the case study research approach and distinguish between a single case study and multiple case studies. Explain when/why a researcher may adopt a multiple case study in qualitative research. (2 paragraph; 12 – 16 sentences). 4. Define and explain philosophical assumptions and the importance of a philosophical assumption in a qualitative study. Describe pragmatism and explain why it may be appropriate for a multiple case studies research design. (8-10 sentences). . You MUST follow the outline to earn full points—best of luck.
- What population is affected?
- What would you recommend to improve the governance systems in Japan, Germany, and China, respectively, given the governance devices described in Chapter 10?
- Conduct your own physical experiment using the scientific method.
- Which element of the so-called “sinification” of Marxism by Mao Zedong and Liu Shaoqi do you believe would help to make Marxism more attractive to other late industrializing countries?
- Explain how you would describe your topic in relation to socialization?