Q) Research and discuss a typically Japanese approach to product development when compared with a typically UK approach. You should provide relevant details regarding the history and development of methods use and perhaps you will consider cultural issues. Identify the advantages and disadvantages of each and give your opinion as to what is likely to happen in the future. Finally, from a British perspective, state what you think should happen and how this might be enabled. Your work must be fully referenced. 1) For your selection you are required to produce a NPD case study report considering the following general guidance: a. An introduction to your area. b. Review, analysis and selection of an appropriate NPD methodology. c. A Gantt chart detailing your plans and approach. d. A literature review of the area chosen. e. Analysis and summary of your reviewed literature. f. Summary and conclusions. 2) Take note of the research paper style and structure. 3) The document must be in the form of an academic report: minimum 1500 words to a maximum of 2000 words, excluding appendices and references, using the Harvard Referencing Style Report Guidance: 1. Valuable and informative introduction of your NPD area, together with introduction and review of a suitable NPD approach relevant to your chosen area.[25 marks] 2. Documented research planning of your approach. 3. Literature review and analysis, with research objective formulation 4. Presentation/style of the research paper. Answers must be supported by examples from both theory and practice.
- Description Attachment theory PART A tiffani case write an application of the attachment theory to the case of e Tiffani. Discuss the connection between his or her attachment style and the exhibiting behavior. Development stage
- Evaluation plan and types of evidence When reviewing the literature for your evaluation plan and different types of evidence for your project, what gaps in the findings did you encounter? How could these gaps influence other researchers? Discuss the difference between statistically significant evidence and clinically significant evidence. How would each of these findings be used to advance an evidenced-based practice project? one source per question
- Divination through Yijing and Daoist shamanic divination Write a comparative paper, Write a position paper, 5-6 pages (1250-1500 words) in length, that shows similarities and differences between some aspects of the Confucian and Daoist traditions of China. Ritual performances For example, you could compare and contrast the Confucian art of divination through the Yi Jing (Book of Change), and Daoist shamanic divination.
- BUS3DIG Digital Business-e-commerce website
- MTKG1392 Marketing Communication Strategy- desirable and valuable brand equity