This week, you have been learning about the performance diagnostic checklist as described in Pampino et al.’s 2004 article, “The Use of the Performance Diagnostic Checklist to Guide Intervention Selection in an Independently Owned Coffee Shop.” This is an assessment tool used in OBM to assess the factors related to a workplace issue.Using an issue from your current or previous place of work as an example, complete a performance diagnostic checklist and then address the following:Describe a workplace performance related issue that would benefit from the application of a performance diagnostic checklist.Identify factors that contributed to the workplace issue through use of a performance diagnostic checklist.Propose a solution to the issue that is related to the factors you assessed during the completion of the performance diagnostic checklist.Additional RequirementsYour assignment should also meet the following requirements:Written communication: Employ academic communication skills that are scholarly, professional, and respectful of the diversity, dignity, and integrity of others, in a manner consistent with members of the counseling profession. Use current APA guidelines for grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.Length: 3–5 pages, excluding the cover page and references list. Include page numbers, headings, and running heads. No abstract is required.References: Use scholarly research articles that are no more than five years old to support your work. Refer to the Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Research Guide for help finding resources.Format: Use current APA style and formatting, paying particular attention to citations and references. Review the Evidence and APA section of the Writing Center for guidance.this is a personal experience in my workplace, I work as a RBT so you can use anything related to ttthat, thank you. let me know if you have any questions.
- Do a search on YouTube for videos on group decision making or on specific group decision-making techniques discussed in the background materials. Choose a video you found to be very useful at explaining the techniques in the background materials, and another video that you found to be amateurish or not very useful.
- Job Design and Job Crafting Surveys
- pilot fatigue and stress in aviation safety
- Based on the request descriiption, explain if a one-tailed or two-tailed test is needed. If a one-tailed test is needed, is it a left or right-tailed test? Please explain why one alternative is better than the other.
- An investigation into the efficiency of the Army’s Government Augmentation Program