To change a particular quality of care outcome within a healthcare system, quality improvement initiatives must first understand the causes contributing to the outcome. After the causes of a particular outcome are known, changes can be made to address these causes and change the outcome. Cause and Effect Analysis gives you a useful way of doing this. This diagram-based technique, which combines brainstorming with a type of mind map, pushes you to consider all possible causes of a problem, rather than just the ones that are most obvious.Review the reading assigned for the discussion.Complete Exercise 12.21 from Chapter 12 in your textbook by Ozcan.
- how Walt Disney organized people (managed them) and how he influenced these people (led them) to reach organizational objectives
- Are gross motor skills associated with social functioning in autistic children
- Analyzing Published Research
- “The exclusion of any group – whether on the basis of gender, class, sexual orientation, religion or race- involves cultural definitions of the members of that group as less than fully human.” (Bunch 1995, 12) Critically discuss.
- Week 7 Critical Thinking Assignment- Cody