Part II (Binomial Tree) ai’ 1. Compute the price of a call option using the stock price tree u1.4634 and d=0.7317. The stock price is $38. The strike price is 840 and the interest rate is 8%. The time-period is 6 month. Use a 2 stage binomial tree 2. Assume that where ?-8%, the dividend yield ?. 0, ? is the annual standard deviation and ?VE is the standard deviation over a period of length h. The initial stock price is 341 . Here, sigma-30% and the maturity T:h a) Use the binomial tree to find the price of a 40 strike price call option with matutity T-1 b) Use the binomial tree to find the price of a 40 strike price call option with matutity T-2 c) Use the binomial tree to find the price of a 40 strike price call option with matutity T-3
- Discuss Mary Anne Warren’s distinction between being human and being a person. Do you agree that being a person is a necessary condition for having a right to life? If we believe that there could be persons that are not human, or vice versa, what is the end result of that view? Who has the power to determine if a person is human or not?
- Analyze how ethical issues might affect the implementation of MBTI personality assessment in the setting native to your chosen figure or character.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the treatment interventions implemented by Dr. Banks supporting your statements with information from the case and two to three peer-reviewed articles from the Ashford University Library, in addition to those required for this week.
- What are some of the formal and informal cultural norms often associated with this career?
- Submit your assignment as a Word document. Begin your assignment by creating a properly formatted APA title page. Include a reference list at the end of the document if necessary. On page 2, begin Section 1.