Oahu Kiki tracks the number of units purchased and sold throughout each accounting period but applies its inventory costing method perpetually at the time of each sale, as if it uses perpetual inventory system. Assume Oahu Kiki’s records show the following for the month of January. The company sold 290 units between January 16 and 23. Units Unit Cost Total Cost Beginning Inventory January 1 140 $ 80 $11,200 January 15 330 90 29,700 January 24 250 110 27,500 Date Purchase Purchase Required: Calculate the cost of ending inventory and the cost of goods sold using the FIFO and LIFO methods. FIFO LIFO Cost of Ending Inventory Cost of Goods Sold
- Theorising play – masters unit The purpose of this assignment is to help you understand the role of play in supporting and promoting children’s holistic development and learning. It requires you: a) to document and analyse play observed in five selected vignettes of children’s play in different settings and contexts b) suggest ideas to extend the children’s development and learning through play and to c) write a 2000-word report on how play supports and promotes children’s holistic development and learning.
- Computer technology advancements, Open source, Transistors. Watch a few segments of a Bill Nye the Science Guy episode (first aired April 25th 1997). Discuss what has changed since 1997 and what has remained the same. Be sure to include fundamental components (CPU, RAM, Hard Disks, Motherboards, input and output devices) in your answer (3 paragraphs about 15-20 sentences in total). Another article that might help think about this question
- Discuss objects (an ordinary piece of fruit and hype realistic glass flowers) as complicated symbols for cultural and gender identity respectively.
- Case Study of the Enrica Lexie In approximately 1500 words, critically assess the submissions of India and Italy in the Enrica Lexie Case, and provide your opinion as to whether the judgment of the Permanent Court of Arbitration upheld the rights of the coastal state (India), the rights of the flag State (Italy) or both.
- Renewable or Alternative Energy Context: “Our society relies on large amounts of energy and the world is becoming increasingly dependent on fossil fuels (oil, gas, coal etc…). The industrialised nations such as those of Western Europe and North America depend almost entirely on these fuels and the developing nations are also increasing their use. Renewable or Alternative Energy is a term used to describe sources of energy that occur naturally in