Write a short Nutrient Analysis Essay (minimum 800 words in objective 3rd person, not 1st person/I), based on the data you entered into Healthwatch360 (My Plan, Nutrient Analysis) and the assigned resources (Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2010 (opens in a new window), course text, etc), that addresses the following topics:Compare your Vitamins consumed per the Diet Nutrition and Exercise Summary section from HealthWatch360 to those in Table 7.3? Summarize at least 3 major deficiencies followed by how you might boost any deficiencies. What types of foods could you eat to address deficiencies of these vitamins? What is your reasoning for these choices? What role(s) do these vitamins play in our health?Compare your Minerals consumed per the Diet Nutrition and Exercise Summary section from HealthWatch360 to the USDA recommended intake per Table 8.1 and 8.2: Summarize at least 3 deficiencies or excesses followed by how you might boost any deficiencies. What types of foods could you eat to address deficiencies or excesses of these minerals? What is your reasoning for these choices? What role do these particular minerals have for your health?Beverages: Do you consume enough water, or do you consume other liquids? What are the benefits to your body of sufficient water for normal health/function and what can or will you do to ensure you address your daily needs?References are required to support the above.
- Write your reflection About the Portfolio attached about Latino gay-identified youth 13-24.
- What approach does the editorial take—Toulmin, Rogerian, something else?
- What is it exactly that interests you about your discipline/career (be sure to be as specific as possible and include specific concepts, topics, methods, or perspectives of interest).
- Briefly summarize how the move will fundamentally shift the playing field to the company’s advantage and beat the competition.
- Write a paper on what is Malnutrition in children of third world countries