Now that you have watched the video on “How to Determine if a Work is Scholarly,” you can write a brief essay on your takeaways. In essence, what did you learn? In addition to rewatching the video, you can also access the presentation itself, also titled, “How to Determine if a Work is Scholarly,” the presentation on which it is based. This is a non-mandatory, extra credit assignment, which can only add to, not subtract, from your grade.
- What is the difference between a protocol, standard of care delivery, and policy at the practice, state, and federal level?
- Does cognitive behavior therapy as a rehabilitative intervention among prisoners reduce re-arrest rates of sexual offenders?
- WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT CONTRIBUTIONS TO IMPROVING THE HEALTH OF THE PUBLIC THAT ENVIRONMENTAL WORKERS MAKE TODAY.
- What strategies did Washington and DuBois promote in their quest to gain civil rights for the Black community?
- What are the demographics of this population in your area?