Please answer both questions below. Provide specific examples from the text for your response to part 1.Part 1. What fundamental misunderstanding does Douglass expose with the example of the sorrow songs? Why do you think this misunderstanding existed and why did Douglass need to correct it?Part 2. Do you think non-African Americans still carry misunderstandings of traditionally African American forms of musical expressions (hip hop, gospel, R&B, for example)? Or have they developed a better understanding of the music today than they did in Douglass’ day?
- What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of GMO food? (6 pts)
- Identify a quality improvement project Systematic or population practice issue that requires the implementation of an evidence-based or quality improvement change.
- Describe to what extent your popular article met each element of the CRAAPO test.
- Write a research paper about precis on sports sociology and psychology.
- Compare and contrast Descartes’ view of the mind with Churchland’s or Noe’s.