In this paper you will use your knowledge of critical incident response policy and the lessons learned from at least two events to evaluate national response policy under the National Incident Management System (NIMS). The focus on your paper is on response policy (NIMS) and its implementation in two events. The paper should develop by first explaining current national response policy and any existing criticism of the system. This should then be tied to lessons learned from the events that you choose. The paper needs to remain tightly focused on issues in incident response. For example, the intelligence failures that led to an incident are outside the scope of the paper. The focus is on analysis of lessons from response operations and the management of incidents. Based upon your analysis you should recommendations on how you would improve or change the system to improve its effectiveness.You are required to write eight to ten pages of narrative. Other material, such as the cover page, references, graphs, charts, lists, quotes photos, and so forth, do not count toward the page count.
- pilot fatigue and stress in aviation safety
- Based on the request descriiption, explain if a one-tailed or two-tailed test is needed. If a one-tailed test is needed, is it a left or right-tailed test? Please explain why one alternative is better than the other.
- An investigation into the efficiency of the Army’s Government Augmentation Program
- Analyze “GATI” current quality management systems and methods that enabled them to achieve operational excellence.
- Week 3: Hypertension & Lipid Treatment Protocol