Need help with my writing homework on Review #3. Write a 250 word paper answering; Due: Article analysis Tracking the origin of humankinds into a deeper detail entails a close focus on the human evolution from a period 1.8 million ago. The entire journey of human beings from the first account of existence through millions of years in the period when Homo sapiens sapiens is estimated to have existed is found to have a series of changes in both physical and metal capabilities of mankind. The origin of humankind throughout the book by Houseman, illustrates the various stages of evolution of mankind. Conversely, the first appearances of human being were traced over 1.8 million years ago in the pre-history of the Homo erectus. The appearance of hand axes is evidenced in the Lower Paleolithic period as used by the Homo erectus. The initial radiation Homo erectus is found to emerge from Africa and Eurasia. The evolution of this species of Homo sapiens dates back to approximately 160,000 years from both Africa and Eurasia. Ultimately, Homo sapiens are described as more civilized humans, with the appearance of bows and arrows being linked to Homo sapiens sapiens in the past 10, 000 years.The five part discussion in this article have an historical significance to the humans as they help in understanding the origin of mankind. From the 5 parts of the article it is possible to ascertain that human beings have through the evolution become wiser, from one ancient period the other. This is crucial to human understanding that every generation that emerges is always at a better intellection capability than the preceding one.Lastly, the entire five parts of the article focuses on the origin of humankind based on many assumptions that do not embrace a religious account of the creation of human beings. The differently can only be seen as an opposed illustration of evolution of human from a primitive ape, which highly differ from religious accounts. Works citedHouseman A. E. The original of Homo sapiens sapiens, Patterns in the pre-history.
- Analyze the case and opinion in the case of Riser v. QEP Energy, 777 F.3d 1191 (10th Cir. 2015) located in your textbook on pp. 451–454. Write a case study review of Judge Kelly’s opinion that answers the questions below. Support your review with analysis and evidence from the unit reading and outside s
- Analyze the case and opinion in Keith v. County of Oakland, 2013 U.S. App. LEXIS 595 (6th Cir.) located in your textbook on pp. 337-342. Write a case study review of Judge Griffin’s opinion that answers the questions below. Support your review with analysis and evidence from the unit reading and outside sources. What are the legal issues presented in this case? Did the plaintiff establish a valid claim of failure to reasonably accommodate? What did the appeals court decide?
- You are to conduct a research and write a report about business applications of specific analytics and AI solutions. You are to search on the Internet (e.g., business websites) and Academic Databases (e.g., SCOPUS, Science Direct) for business case studies that employed the selected solutions. Each business case study can be a business report or a scholarly (journal/conference) article about a specific solution. You should read the collected articles, understand their business problems, and critically evaluate the employed analytics/AI solutions. You should write
- Problem 2 (20 points): An Xor (Exclusive-Or) gate has two Boolean inputs 𝑖𝑛1 and 𝑖𝑛2, and a Boolean output 𝑜𝑢𝑡. The output is 1 when exactly one of its two inputs are 1 and is 0 otherwise. Design the combinational component SyncXor to capture this desired functionality by composing And, Or, and Not gates. Problem 5 (Bonus 20 points): Consider the asynchronous process Merge[𝑜𝑢𝑡 ↦ 𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑝] | Merge[𝑖𝑛1 ↦ 𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑝][ 𝑖𝑛2 ↦ 𝑖𝑛3] obtained by connecting two instances of the process Merge. Show the “compiled” version of this composite process. Explain the input/output behavior of this composite process.
- Case studies are a useful tool to study fire investigation. It allows us to see how the theoretical knowledge has real world application. In this course we will look at the response and investigation of infamous fires and emergencies. Instructions: On December 2, 2016, at approximately 1:20 p.m., a fire broke out in a former warehouse that had been converted into an artist collective with living spaces kn