Watch the video “The Last Lecture” by Dr. Randy Pausch. Alternatively, you can read the book by the same name, by Randy Pausch & Jeffrey Zaslow. Write a report that summarizes Pausch’s message, an assessment of his leadership style, and examples of how you might be able to put his lessons into practice in your own life.
- Compare and contrast the two primary crime data sources used in the United States, i.e., the Uniform Crime Reports (UCR) and the National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS).
- What is it that might motivate individuals to associate with these types of groups?
- Write your reflection About the Portfolio attached about Latino gay-identified youth 13-24.
- What approach does the editorial take—Toulmin, Rogerian, something else?
- What is it exactly that interests you about your discipline/career (be sure to be as specific as possible and include specific concepts, topics, methods, or perspectives of interest).