You will watch the movie “Crash”. This movie contains a number of cases of racial or cultural bias or prejudice. You will write a paper examining 3 to 5 of these cases, the effects on the individual and the effects of these types of biases or prejudices upon the criminal justice system. Be prepared to participate in a class discussion of these issues as depicted in the movie.You are to write a 3 to 5 page paper on the following:• Identify 3 to 5 instances of bias or prejudice depicted in the movie.• For each of the incidents you chose, discuss the effect they had upon the characters involved (this means both the targets of the prejudice and those who exhibit it).• Discuss any changes in the perceptions of the characters that take place during the film.• Discuss the motivations of the characters and your opinions of them (for example: are they “good”, “bad”, “scared”, “ambitious”, “ignorant”, etc.).• Describe what effects you believe such incidents have on the criminal justice system as a whole.• Relate the incidents in the movie to an actual incident you may have experienced or observed in your own life.• Create suggested guidelines for law enforcement officers to deal with diverse cultural groups.• Suggest actions that can be taken to eliminate negative interactions between police and residents.• List insights pertaining to prejudice that you received from your analysis of the movie.The title page is not considered page 1. Your essay must be typed, double-spaced on standard-sized paper (8.5″ x 11″) with 1″ margins on all sides using 12 pt. Times New Roman font. Include a page header at the top of every page(this include the title page) – type “TITLE OF YOUR PAPER” in the header flush left.
- Write sa paper on George Me lies and his creative films during the silent film era.
- Write a paper discussing on the modern middle east.
- Discuss on “The Splendid Little War” In 1854 the United States issued the Ostend Manifesto, declaring that Cuba was “naturally” a part of the United States, and urged Spain to accept an offer of $120 million for the island.
- Develop a change plan in order to develop your organization with covenant leadership principles.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.