SCHOOL OF MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICSLEVEL-4 HONOURS PROJECTModel Reduction for KineticsAuthor: MOHAMMED LAST NAME YOUR STUDENT ID NUMBER HERESupervisor: Supervisors: Dr. Full Name 1 Dr. Full Name 2Declaration of Originality I confirm that this assignment is my own work and that I have: • Read and understood the guidance on plagiarism in the Undergraduate Handbook, including the University Statement on Plagiarism • Clearly referenced, in both the text and the bibliography or references, all sources used in the work • Fully referenced (including page numbers) and used inverted commas for all text quoted from books, journals, web etc. • Provided the sources for all tables, figures, data etc. that are not my own work. • Not made use of the work of any other student(s) past or present without acknowledgement. This includes any of my own work, that has been previously, or concurrently, submitted for assessment, either at this or any other educational institution, including school. • Not sought or used the services of any professional agencies to produce this work • In addition, I understand that any false claim in respect of this work will result in action under the University regulations for Student Conduct • I am aware of and understand the Universitys policy on plagiarism and I certify that this assignment is my own work, except where indicated by referencing, and that I have followed the good academic practices noted above. I also agree that this project can be used by the School of Mathematics and Statistics at University for teaching, recruitment and other aspects of its work.Wednesday 30’11 May, 2018
- Essay, imagine you are the lead trainer for a global organization. Through data analytics and observations, you have noticed that employees across the organization do not share their knowledge with one another, whether that be from skills trainings they recently completed to general knowledge that could enhance the capabilities of the organization. This is a big issue for the chief executive officer (CEO), and the head of
- How would you compare the life you had before and the situation at present.
- Assessment Task Individual Written Case Analysis / Report Word Count: 3,000 wordsFor this assignment, you have a choice between two cases related to the module’s core Grant textbook. Do a written individual case analysis, in the form of a management report, which addresses the questions detailed below relating to your chosen case. All questions carry equal weight. A minimum of 25 References from within a period not more than 10 years.Case:
- Watch the following TED Talk. https://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_loftus_how_reliable_is_your_memory?referrer=playlist-the_complexity_of_memory The research of Dr. Loftus is significant in the field of psychology. How accurate is your memory? How do improve the accuracy of your memory? Find scholarly, peer reviewed research concerning memory and share your findings with classmates.
- S2769C: Health Promotion and Communication Course: Part-Time Diploma in Sports Wellness and Services) (PTDSWS) Case-Based Scenario on Health Promotion and Communication You are a Health Coach at a Senior Activity Centre (SAC). Mr Ahmad, a 68-year-old man, retired cleaner, currently unemployed, h