Primare Corporation has provided the following data concerning last month’s manufacturing operations. $ 31,000 4,900 $ 59,600 $ 88,300 $ 4,050 Purchases of raw materials Indirect materials included in manufacturing overhead Direct labor S Manufacturing overhead applied to work in process Underapplied overhead Beginning $ 10,600 Inventories Ending $ 19,700 $ 69,700 $43,400 Raw materials Work in process Finished goods $55,600 $ 34,600 Required: 1. Prepare a schedule of cost of goods manufactured for the month 2. Prepare a schedule of cost of goods sold for the month. Assume the underapplied or overapplied overhead is closed to Cost of Goods Sold Prepare a schedule of cost of goods manufactured for the month. Primare Corporation Schedule of Cost of Goods Manufactured Direct materials: Total raw materials available Raw materials used in production Total manufacturing costs Cost of goods manufactured Prepare a schedule of cost of goods sold for the month. Assume the underapplied or overapplied overhead is closed to Cost of Goods Sold. Primare Corporation Schedule of Cost of Goods Sold
- Question 1 Edith requires a physical assessment in the ED. Provide evidence based person centred (ie Edith) rationales for each assessment provided below. ECG Respiratory Ax Skin Ax Mini cognitive assessment (suggest 150-200 words) Question 2 Edith has presented with dementia, most likely in the context of Alzheimer’s
- Develop a new class, called MyStackYourname, to implement, among others, key stack operations [push(e), pop(), peek(), size(), isEmpty(), search(), toString()]we discussed in the class. Again, class Stack needs to be defined as
- First, create a class object named SequenceMap that has as private data members the following two: string recognition_sequence_ ; vector stri
- a) What factors would you take into account in evaluating the effectiveness and appropriateness of an organisation’s performance management system (including its appraisal and reward systems)? AND
- Assignment Question: Tourism policies provide a necessary and crucial direction for a destination’s tourism industry, influencing and affecting strategies and decisions made in relevance to the growth and direction of the industry.