Primare Corporation has provided the following data concerning last month’s manufacturing operations. $ 31,000 4,900 $ 59,600 $ 88,300 $ 4,050 Purchases of raw materials Indirect materials included in manufacturing overhead Direct labor S Manufacturing overhead applied to work in process Underapplied overhead Beginning $ 10,600 Inventories Ending $ 19,700 $ 69,700 $43,400 Raw materials Work in process Finished goods $55,600 $ 34,600 Required: 1. Prepare a schedule of cost of goods manufactured for the month 2. Prepare a schedule of cost of goods sold for the month. Assume the underapplied or overapplied overhead is closed to Cost of Goods Sold Prepare a schedule of cost of goods manufactured for the month. Primare Corporation Schedule of Cost of Goods Manufactured Direct materials: Total raw materials available Raw materials used in production Total manufacturing costs Cost of goods manufactured Prepare a schedule of cost of goods sold for the month. Assume the underapplied or overapplied overhead is closed to Cost of Goods Sold. Primare Corporation Schedule of Cost of Goods Sold
- ACT202 Management Accounting|Local Warehouse Store
- Does the express enumeration of limited rights in the Bill of Rights frustrate the significance of rights constitutionally recognized but not expressly stated in the Bill of Rights?
- NRSG374 Principles of Nursing: Application of Theory
- NRSG375 Clinical Leadership and Analytical Communication Skills
- NURBN3033 Nursing People Living with Chronic Conditions: Chronic Health Issues