Unfortunately, my professor did not give me a prompt for this particular essay. All she said was that we must write an argumantive essay based on the book The Odyssey by Homer. She wants us to have a clear thesis of our argument and to use The Odyssey has our only source. Aim for a thesis statement that is arguable (both defensible and contestable), narrowly focused, significant, and making a claim about the text that can be supported with quotations from the text. The rest of our essay should support our argument.
- Discuss on Recent Advancements in Nano biotechnology and Hypnotherapy for the Treatment of Solid Tumors
- Explain the Background of your problem, the definition of the variables.
- Is sexism also a problem in media (radio, television, and movies)?
- Explain, in other words, the meaning and significance of the menorah and/or the Star of David for Judaism, of the ichthus and/or cross for Christianity, of the crescent moon and star for Islam, of the nine-point star for Baha’i.
- Describe some of the challenges you see studying and working with people different from yourself, and what you would contribute in your interactions.