Pathology/Microbial-Environmental Interactions PaperTopic: The gut microbiome linked to Rheumatoid ArthritisYour paper must include:• Introduction to the organism (structure, cell type, morphology, metabolic requirements, natural reservoir, history, etc.)• Introduction to the disease(s) caused by the organism (epidemiology, signs, symptoms, etc.) OR introduction to the environmental impact of the organism• List and describe factors employed by the organism to assist in its growth, reproduction, culture conditions, host/pathogen interactions and/or virulence. (e.g. nitrogen fixation, symbiotic interactions etc.) Categorize virulence factors by mechanisms of action (Immunity Avoidance, Tissue/Cell Lysis, Colonization/Spread)• Discussion of treatment/prevention options for the disease(s) caused by the organism (Antibiotics or other chemotherapeutics given as part of treatment and their mechanisms of action, Vaccines available and type)• The paper should be a minimum of 5 pages of relevant and informative material that covers all of the content and requirements listed below and in the rubric. The 5 pages does not include the title and reference pages. The paper should thoroughly inform the reader.• APA format. This includes citations and references• Title page must have a title, student name, instructor name, course title, and date.• No direct quotes; put information into your own words or paraphrase• Minimum of three (3) primary and at least two (2) secondary scholarly sources, plus any other references used. You also must include in-text citations.• 1 inch margins• Double-spaced• 12 point, Times New Roman
- What principles of process design might you expect to consider as criteria, in terms of creating a fair process?
- Explain a bit about the anatomy of the skull and nasal cavity.
- Identify 6 environmental forces and discuss how they affect marketing decisions.
- Identify the issues or problems you will attempt to solve together.
- What is the mathematics that is appropriate to use for your particular problem?