Paper: ~2+ page, narrow margins, on separate page include proof (tickets, photos, paperwork, screenshot, etc.)For papers share about your experience.How does it relate to this class?What did you learn?How did it make you feel?Sources (No addtional outside needed)https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/video/hunting-the-elements/https://elearning.cpp.edu/learning-objects/making-molecules/https://media.hhmi.org/biointeractive/click/photosynthesis/
- Dystopian worlds and its laws of the land
- Do a search on YouTube for videos on group decision making or on specific group decision-making techniques discussed in the background materials. Choose a video you found to be very useful at explaining the techniques in the background materials, and another video that you found to be amateurish or not very useful.
- Job Design and Job Crafting Surveys
- pilot fatigue and stress in aviation safety
- Based on the request descriiption, explain if a one-tailed or two-tailed test is needed. If a one-tailed test is needed, is it a left or right-tailed test? Please explain why one alternative is better than the other.