Each presentation must include a definition of the population that you are exploring. Be sure to (a) include your own generic definition of race; (b) include your own generic definition of ethnicity; and (c) define the race and the ethnic group that you are exploring. Refer to the email I sent to you where I acknowledged which racial group you would be exploring. F your presentation, you must explicitly state which is your racial group and then also pick an ethnic group within that racial category. [For example, if your group is Latinx, one ethnic group can be Panamanians. You must tell the audience how you are defining who is/isn’t Latinx and who is/isn’t Panamanian (i.e., Are you interested in Panamanians born in Panama only, or can they be born in the U.S.? Are you interested in Panamanians who identify as lesbian?, as women?, etc.)
- What ethical concerns and potential impacts on managerial professionals are there when their organization’s ratios are compared to industry averages?
- Explain why the practice is important and then analyze what Chiquita did or did not do.
- What would you like to learn, investigate or analyze about Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)?
- Explain how teachers incorporate technologies such as computers, tablets, and educational applications in their instruction to support student engagement and motivation?
- Write a professional letter with a negative message and have received feedback from Prof. Galli.