with a very brief intro (approx. 3-4 sentences) giving the name of the speaker, event where the speech took place, and most importantly, your thesis statement telling us which devices/strategies you found in the speech (Ex: “Killer Mike used repetition, metaphor and personal anecdotes to persuade the audience”).The body of your document should proceed through a discussion of each type of strategy or device that you found, giving a specific example of each from the speech (in quotes) and some indication of their impact on the audience. For example, if you say that he uses repetition, be sure to tell us what words or phrases were repeated and how or why this made his point more persuasive/ how did his use of repetition affect the audience? Repeat these talking points for each of the devices you discuss.Briefly conclude by restating your main claim (that this speech was effective/persuasive overall thanks to the speaker’s use of certain persuasive/literary techniques). Please type your response in Word using MLA format. Submit here no later than midnight on Sunday, Sept. 4th.
- Explain the importance of the quality improvement initiative. What evidence was used to assess the need for quality improvement? Explain what the initiative is attempting to accomplish. By addressing the initi
- Juvenile delinquency, also known as juvenile offending or child crime, is the participation of minors (juveniles) in illegal activities (individuals younger than the statutory age of majority). Most legal systems, such as juvenile detention institutions and courts, establish certain processes for dealing with juveniles. A juvenile delinquent is someone who is under the age of 18 who commits an act
- Describe the role that religion plays in providing care for the dying. Outline 4 questions that people who are facing a serious illness or the possibility of death frequently have Describe how providing spiritual care involves being present, listening intently, and bearing testimony. Identify six spiritual demand
- QBUS6320: The UK Manufacturing UK LTD is facing an array of issues that require a sound understanding of cost behaviour: Management Decision Making Assignment, UOS, UK
- The conclusions you have drawn from environmental scanning to identify the business opportunity: Entrepreneurship and Innovation Assignment, UK