In this assignment, you will use what you’ve learned about careers in Investment Banking to create a fictional job descriiption and resume.Part 1: Create a job descriiption for a fictional Investment Banking Analyst position. The job posting should be at least two paragraphs in length, and include a brief descriiption of the company, summary of the job responsibilities, essential skills needed, minimum education and experience minimum requirements, and salary range.Part 2: Create a fictional resume for a qualified candidate applying for the advertised position. You can create your own webpage or a resume document. Your resume should be organized well and look authentic, there are many free online resume templates that you may use as references. Be sure to include detailed descriiptions and make the resume relevant and appropriate for the advertised position. Resume must include a name, profile, work history, education, and skills. The universities and companies can be fictional or real locations.
- Determine whether the U.S. health care delivery spending per capita is detrimental to the quality of care provided in the 21st-century hospitals.
- Describe the study design used by Finkelhor et al. (2014). Include the sample population, and data collection and analysis methods. What were the limitations of this type of study
- Do not just list a verse; briefly describe how the Biblical truth and Christian principles relate to your topic.
- Write a discussion paper on what is Epidemiology
- Write a paper how you see the evolution of the role of a psychotherapist for PMHNP over the next 10 years?