THE BRIEF You are required to undertake a Scenario Planning exercise to assess both economic growth and international trade (i.e. balance of payments) may impact the ranking of a specific economy. There are a number of different methodologies that can be applied to carry out a scenario planning framework. For this assignment, you must follow the methodology outlined in the Garvin and Levesque (2005) ‘A note on scenario planning’ as published in the Harvard Business Review. You are required to complete the following tasks: Task 1: Your Key Focal Issue is: “Will the [selected country] be able to maintain its position as [xth] largest economy in the world by 2050?” Your 2 x critical uncertainties are 1) Level/rate of economic growth and 2) You select your own additional critical uncertainty. (20 marks) Task 2: Develop a 4 x future Scenario Framework based upon your Key Focal Issue and 2 x critical uncertainties (as discussed in Task 1). For each future scenario, you must provide supporting narratives and early warning signals. You may find it useful to include relevant indices and/or other economic indicators to help describe each of the future scenarios. (40 Marks) Task 3: Explore the strategic implications for each of the alternative futures and recommend appropriate policy options to help mitigate/support the potential future scenarios. You must apply theoretical models discussed in lectures and seminars on this unit (. Solow Growth model and or Mundell-Fleming model this section of the report. (40) I would also like it to be split as 150 Words-Introduction 500 Words-Task 1 1600 Words-Task 2 500 Words-Task 3 250 Words-Conclusion
- Students must explain fully the necessary characteristics of a global manager?
- You volunteered to work the night shift in the COVID unit because you wanted to make a difference and be a comforting presence for those patients who are very sick, scared, and unable to visit with their families.
- Write a discussion paper on the egoism and virtue ethics
- write a critical summary of the key findings and properly cite each author. Papers must be between 4-5 pages,
- Discuss some of the reasons as to why planning is an important function of management.