- Explain the relationship between creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship and how it impacts business growth, sustainability, and wealth creation
- Investigate factors that inhibit creativity in individuals and innovation within teams and organizations, and recommend strategies and tactics to encourage entrepreneurial behavior.
- Identify and critique organizational models of innovation management.
Write an argumentative essay in which you critically support this second perspective. Defend the value that the application of formal learning similar to that obtained in this course can bring to innovation management practices. In your arguments, you are required to draw on specific examples of your learnings from each of the first four modules of this course.
Select from each of the four modules at least one concept, model, theory, framework, or tool that you found particularly useful to support your arguments. Your arguments should apply specialist terminology and demonstrate relevance to, and potential impact on, contemporary creativity and innovation practices.
Therefore, do not simply reproduce the concepts, models, and theories. In your arguments, critically analyze how innovation practitioners stand to benefit from implementing specialist concepts, models and theories e.g. what outcomes could an innovation practitioner expect to achieve through the application of their prior formal learning?
- Introduce the context, background, scope, and purpose of your essay.
- Critically argue the factors related to the nexus among creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- Critically argue the factors related to creativity and innovation at the individual and team level.
- Critically argue the factors related to creativity and innovation at the organizational level.
- Critically argue the factors related to innovation typologies.
- Synthesize and conclude your arguments and relate them back to the broader knowledge of the innovation management field.
- Cite appropriate resources using the Harvard /RMIT Harvard style.
- Present your arguments professionally.
The post Innovation Management Learning Outcomes:- Explain the relationship between creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship and how it impacts business growth, sustainability, and wealth creation appeared first on My Blog.