our answer must be thoughtful and thorough. It must be clear that you are thinking critically about the topic and that you completed and understood the assigned reading.question: In the O’Brien reading, what types of things do the soldiers carry? Why are these things significant both to the soldiers and to us as readers? What does O’Brien tell us about the relationship of truth and fiction?
- Explain the incidence and prevalence of Trauma and Stressor-Related Disorders in the military and veteran population. Identify and describe the causes of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and discuss the treatment options used to help victims of PTSD. Evaluate the use of virtual reality exposure therapy as a treatment option for the veteran described in the case study. Would you recommend using virtual reality to help treat victims of trauma and PTSD? Why or why not? Format
- Do managers consider what is being offered by Financial Institutions (FIs)?
- 1. Figure 1 shows a cross-section of a wind turbine salient pole three-phase synchronous generator. It has 8 poles and 48 slots. Figure 1: Cross-Section of a synchronous generator. Answer the following questions: (i) Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using 8 poles instead of 2 poles. [ 8 ] (ii) The generator is connected to a 50 Hz grid. Calculate its synchronous speed. [ 2 ] Copyright 2021 v01 © University of Southampton Page 2 of 6
- Identify and include 4 academic sources such as peer-reviewed research articles that present data on the topic at hand.
- You are the senior civilian advisor to the emergency response manager (ERM). The