In glycolysis, how is glyceraldehyde 3 phosphate converted to 1,3 bisphosphoglycerate? Pils used to provide phosphate ATP is used to provide phosphate Phosphate is transferred from fructose 2,6 bisphosphate NADPH provides the phosphate This reaction does not occur in glycolysis, the question is invalid D Question 8 During anaerobic conditions … (Select all that apply) Glycolysis risks failing due to lack of a key metabolite. NADH is consumed. Lactate dehydrogenase ceases to function. Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Accelerates. Question 9 Given the below material, if C3 is labelled and then the ring is opened and a cut is made between C3 and C4. What product is la
- Analyze the current significant issues and topics in health promotion including the epidemiology, evidence-based theory and interventions, current research, current professional recommendations, and standards for practice
- Major Nidal Malik Hasan, U.S. Army, killed 13 Americans in a mass shooting at the Fort Hood Army base in Texas in 2009. The U.S. Government insists this was a “workplace” violence, but based on Hasan’s past many people believe he self-radicalized through his contacts with known radical Islamists, specifically the late Imam Anwar al-Awlaki (who has since been killed) and as a result committed the attack, killing 13 and injuring 32. During the attack, witnesses say Nidal shouted “Allahu Akbar!” (Literally means “Allah is greater”; it is usually translated “G
- Instructions: Show all work for maximum credit. (O1)1.Solve 6y²-13y=55 for y. (O1)2.The length of the hypotenuse of a right triangle is one unit more than twice the height. What is the height of the triangle if the base is 6? (O3)3.Find the center and radius of the circle given by x²-14x+y²+12y=-2. (O3)4.Find x when the distance from (-3,6) to (x,-2) is 8. (O1)5.A 5.5 foot tall woman is standing 14 feet from a streetlamp casts a six foot shadow. How high is the lamp? (O1)6.Find the area of the triangle with side length 10 and hypotenuse 15.
- Write an Essay for scholarship ‘Are international organizations such as the United Nations Security Council,The international criminal court, the African Union or the Council of Europe effective in upholding human rights in 21st century?’
- Purdue University Global Miami Dade County Community Health Brochure Go to County Health Rankings & Roadmaps. In the center of the page under “How Healthy is Your Community?” enter your zip code to learn about the health issues facing your county. First, expand the “Demographics” at the top of the page to gain a better idea of the people who live in your community. Then, take a look at the “Trend” column and click on some of the visualizations of the trends over time. Choose one of the measures that