A college decided to replace their old file system with the relational database one. The college’s IT department has hired a database designer to design a database for their students, courses, classes, and instructors to easily keeping track of their student’s enrollment and assigning classes to the courses. On the other hand, they want to make sure no two courses will be taught at the same date/time in the same classroom.
1 – Identify the entities about which the associated data will be collected and designed
2 – Define the entities attributes
3 – Create an efficient entity relationship diagram and a relational diagram showing the tables representing the entities and their attributes
4 – Create the relationship among the tables using the Primary and Foreign keys
- Write a comparative analysis of Susan Wendell’s “The Social Construction of Disability” AND one of the following texts: Rosemarie Garland-Thomson’s, “Becoming Disabled”, Lisa Egan’s “I’m not a person with a disability, I’m a disabled person”, or Cari Romm’s “The Life and Death of Martha Vineyard’s Sign Language.”
- What are the major strengths and weaknesses of the major ideas in this material?
- What did you learn about coping with this type of problem specifically?
- Do you think technologists should work harder to have technologies conform to human behaviors and practices, or do you think users—humans—need to learn more about technology in order to better handle these new tools?
- Write a research paper on Value of being a Media and Information Literate.
- What effect did President Biden intend his recent speech (Links to an external site.)
- Did you learn anything new about the history of sex ed in the US?
- Identify and describe an area of research in your field of psychology and Explain a situation in this area for which you could apply a hypothesis test, and define your claim and, from it, the null and alternative hypotheses.
- What are your general thoughts about vaping in relation to public health?
- Write an essay about the “Marseillaise scene” from Casablanca, in which Victor Laszlo, leads the French and other Europeans in Rick’s Cafe in a rousing version of the French national anthem.