Use yourself or a fictional character as the subject of an interview that seeks to answer a referral question of your choice. The interview will seek to gather all of the information that relates to the Mental Status Exam provided in your course text, which deals with the examinee’s appearance, manner, approach, orientation, alertness, thought processes, mood, and affect.Include examples of issues that would be addressed in this interview and strategies that would be used in working with this individual.Identify social and cultural factors related to the assessment and evaluation of the individualsHow would the understanding of ethical or legal violations be beneficial to you as a counselor and why?
- What population is affected?
- What would you recommend to improve the governance systems in Japan, Germany, and China, respectively, given the governance devices described in Chapter 10?
- Conduct your own physical experiment using the scientific method.
- Which element of the so-called “sinification” of Marxism by Mao Zedong and Liu Shaoqi do you believe would help to make Marxism more attractive to other late industrializing countries?
- Explain how you would describe your topic in relation to socialization?