Throughout the course, we have encountered foreign belief systems and artistic expression of these ideas from past cultures. Your task is to research and explain how these cultures were exposed to you in the modern day and can you see any modern trends.Identify and use 6 examples from Ancient Egypt, Greece, and Rome. ( You may add more if you wish)Make a separate list to include in the paper or use as an appendixDescribe the examples on their ownRelate the examples to each other to form an idea of how the past lives and is understood in the presentInclude a formal bibliography and footnote citationsThe paper must be written using entirely original language600 word count minimumFor this exercise, define clearly and discuss in depth their understanding how the ancient elements still exist and are being used today.Try to be as thorough and clinical as possible, like a social scientist. Your goal is to provide a sufficient amount of concrete explanations and definitions leaving no room for doubt that the reader understands you completely. You must assume that your reader understand nothing in advance. Everything needs to be explained. Since everyone is different, the content of your papers will vary as well. This examination is yours alone.Analysis of Athena ExampleAccording to real Greek accounts:Athena holds spear and wears battle helmetHas pet owlAthena framed by Ionic columnsParthenon in backgroundAthens near seaAuthentic Greek shipAncient TheatreGreeks invented theaterArchaic spelling of theatre makes appearance of ageBackside of box images show Greek hero, cyclops, and Greek pillars for theater frameModern UsesFast FoodFast food images intermixedEducate children through entertainmentAges 3 or moreCartoon images and smiles create familiarity for acceptance
- What Is the Likelihood That Stephen Will Still Be Active in 2020
- What is the goal of the organization – Nursing assignment writers
- cardiovascular prevention – Nursing assignment writers
- Write a cover letter that explains your qualifications for a job or graduate school admission with an emphasis on the scientific and technical communication skills you have worked on in WR 320.
- Should Chippewa Valley Insurance offer an on-site fitness room, organized walking/workout groups, or paid fitness club memberships to their employees as part of the Health and Wellness initiative starting in 2022?