The book is the only source needed.I. Mission: Book ReviewII. General Task: Read and analyze the book entitled, The Rise of Big Data Policing: Surveillance, Race, and the Future of Law Enforcementby Andrew G. Ferguson. Your review should address the following questions:A. What is big data policing?B. Identify and discuss how new cutting-edge technology will change how police work?C. How will new technology impact the Police Officer profession?D. Will new technology be viewed as race-neutral and objective?E. Will new technology provide enhanced predictability and accountability?F. Discuss how new technology is a potential threat to security, privacy, and the constitutional rights of citizens?The paper should be written in MLA Style Format – Times New Roman Script, 12 font, one inch margins, and doubled space. Place the name of the author, name of the professor, title of the course, and date of the paper on the first page. Your paper should not exceed five pages in length. You will be graded by the standards in the scoring rubric below.III. Book Review Scoring Rubric:_______________ Introductory Statement – 25 points_______________ Knowledge and Critical Analysis – 25 points_______________ Conclusion – 25 points_______________ Style, Grammar, Spelling and Clarity – 25 points_______________ Total (100 points)
- Research your chosen company, and then briefly summarize the history of the company from start-up until the present time. Be sure to include some information about how much it has grown and why this growth has occurred.
- Describe the differences between Latino/Caribbean styles as opposed to Norteo, Conjunto, Tejano or Banda.
- Signature Assignment: Effects of the U.S. Constitution on Education
- Pedagogical and Andragogical approaches to instruction and learning
- How can one of these explain why you are having trouble persuading them? How can you try to fix that or counter it, based on what you know from your readings