Identify a major problem at your current place of work or practice.· Use the Ethical Decision-Making Process to resolve this problem· Write a final course paper in APA format (all references used must be referenced in-text and in the correct format).· No more than ten pages long (including the cover and reference pages). Your paper should contain at least five peer-reviewed references less than five years old. Submit your paper through the Turnitin link provided.RUBRIC FOR FINAL PAPER1- FIRST PAGE: Title, student name school, professor (follow APA 7)2) Second Page: Abstract : summary of the paper 250-300 words3) 3rD PAGE Introduction: It presents the background to your study, introduces your topic and aims, and gives an overview of the paper. A good introduction will provide a solid foundation and encourage readers to continue on to the main parts of your paper. PROVIDE RELEVANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE ETHICAL ISSUE, DESCRIPTION FO THE SETTING WHERE IT OCCURED AND INDIVIDUALS INVOLVED4) DISCUSSION OF THE TOPIC AND LITERATURE REVIEW: HOW THE LITERATURE APPROACH TO THE SOLUTION OF THE ETHICAL CONFLICT, MODELS UTILIZED FOR THE RESOLUTION OF THE ETHICAL DILEMMA OR UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR5) CONCLUSIONS6) REFERENCES**** FOLLOW RUBRICS DEPICTED IN UPLOADED DOCUMENT***.
- mental health procedures in juveniles
- Using the Agenda2063, critically analyze and evaluate the efforts made by the African Union in the agenda to end the continents economic, political, and social dependency on global powers.
- Assessing Financial Performance and Its Impact on Merger Acquisition
- Documented Literary Analysis
- Analysis of Foreign and Domestic Financial Statements Paper