I need help creating a thesis and an outline on The Impact of Divorce on Children. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is required. The sudden absence of one parent has physical, emotional, and psychological implications. The physical impact of divorce is mainly exhibited through the stress that results in poor health. Other health problems are exhibited when children divert to use drugs as a way of dealing with stress. On the other hand, emotional impact affects aspects such as relationships and academics as well as self-esteem. Psychological impacts may take longer to be noticed, but they contribute to children feeling insecure and unwanted. All these factors are further triggered by other environmental factors that children find themselves in, such as peer relationships. Parents are responsible for preparing their children psychologically in the event of divorce and ensuring the negative impacts of divorce are treated uniquely and dealt with in time.Divorce is the legal termination of a marriage through redefining legal responsibilities that pertain to a marital union (Robb, n.d). The process is accompanied by other critical issues such as property division, distribution of debts, child custody, and child support, among other issues. Different countries have different laws governing divorce, although, in most countries, the process is sanctioned by a court of law (Robb, n.d). The impact of divorce varies from one individual to another due to the emotional and psychological effects involved (Robb, n.d). On children below the age of 18, the effects are much more devastating since, at that age, children are not able to make a sound judgment. Divorce hurts the well-being of children.After divorce, children become emotionally broken and detached (Regnier-Loilier, 2013). In some cases, only one parent is left to take care of the children. In most circumstances, the mother is usually given custody, especially when they are very young (Regnier-Loilier, 2013). This situation would frustrate children, especially if they were .attached to their father.
- Managing Information System In Public Sector
- Exploration paper: The role for pharmacists in prescribing trimethoprim for UTIs that is being trialled in Qld and is in place in New Zealand. Topic: Describe the role for pharmacists in prescribing trimethoprim for UTIs that is being trialled in Qld and is in place in New Zealand. What is acute uncomplicated Cystitis? The statistic of patients experiencing Cystitis in Australia each year The trial in Queensland:
- Letter to the Legislator Description Assignment Information This assignment provides you with the opportunity to use a specific political advocacy strategy: communication with a legislator via a letter. Expressing your support or lack of support for proposed legislation (bills) can be a powerful way to speak up about an issue. In this assignment, you will identify a proposed bill and voice your support for, or argument for not, passing that particular bill. Assignment Guidelines Select a piece of legislation propos
- Submit a 2-page scenario showing how you would handle the case study below when dealing with an LGBTQ+ student. Bring in some terminology, techniques or approaches from either Rogers, Perls or Glasser, our theories for this week. Case Study topic to be used : Background: Suburban public middle school in NJ – 400 students – Grades 7-8 It’s the end of 8th grade, and it’s time for the big school dance. Susan (7th grade) comes to you and says that she wants to wear a men’s suit to the dance. Susan also said that next year he wants to be referred to as Sam and use male pronouns when he starts 8th grade. Role play Susan and the counselor.
- What was the central claim of your essay and what opposing points of view did you present?