< Homework #2 Electric Field due to Two Point Charges - MC < 4 of 7 Review Constants Periodic Table Two point charges are placed on the x axis.(Figure 1) The first charge, Q1 = 9.0 nC , is placed a distance I1 = 13 m from the origin along the positive x axis; the second charge. Q2 = 2.5 nC, is placed a distance 12 = 7.0 m from the origin along the negative x axis. Part A Find the net electric field created by the two charges at the origin, point O. Give the x and y components of the electric field as an ordered pair. Express your answer in newtons per coulomb to three sig figures. Keep in mind that an x component that points to the right is positive and a y component that points upward is positive View Available Hint(s) %0A2 R O ? Eoz, Eoy= Submit Previous Answers X Incorrect; Try Again Part B Complete previous part(s) Provide Feedback Figure 1 of 1 Q2 O (0,0) Q: (-2,0) (+ 1,0)
- Ethnography Question: What solutions exist to eliminate the barriers to engaging children with disabilities in inclusive education? As you read the 5 texts attached, take copious notes that connect to your Ethnography Question. After reading, come up with who exactly your subject will be and the ten questions you will ask to guide your research.
- The League of Nations Divide ESSAY QUESTION: The decision about whether to join the League of Nations divided the United States. Explain the arguments offered by American proponents and opponents of the League and identify how the debate over American membership ultimately concluded. Use one-inch margins and Times or Times New Roman font and double spaced. Think in terms of concepts, patterns of behavior, dive
- Instructions You must use the template I provided for this assignment since it will make it a lot easier for you. Failure to do so will result in a return of your paper for you to redo, a reduction in points, or both. Scenario: You are working at a government agency and your section recently received a new intern, River, to learn about critical infrastructures. River will be with your section for at least six months, perhaps permanently. The section chief tasked you to write a short paper on three of the critical infrastructures for River this week and discuss them in terms of physical attacks, cyber events, and natural disasters.
- Write an executive summary, along with an appendix of supporting information, in which you analyze an organization’s financial performance as well as their level of risk for lending and make and present a recommendation to help leadership make a loan decision.
- Theorising play – masters unit The purpose of this assignment is to help you understand the role of play in supporting and promoting children’s holistic development and learning. It requires you: a) to document and analyse play observed in five selected vignettes of children’s play in different settings and contexts b) suggest ideas to extend the children’s development and learning through play and to c) write a 2000-word report on how play supports and promotes children’s holistic development and learning.