The goal of this assignment is to familiarize students with interest groups. Please follow the steps below to complete your assignment.1. Select an interest group (AARP, AHIP, Coalition for Health Services Research, Emergency Nurses Association, Pharma)2. Discuss how they are pushing their agenda (i.e., mechanisms used to influence policy makers), key obstacles, and spending (consult the Center for Responsible Politics, www.opensecrets.org)3. Investigate the interest group’s website and review their position statements, testimony, and consult media reports to obtain more information on the group’s lobbying efforts.Submission Requirements:• Presentation is original work and logically organized. Followed current APA format including citation of references.• PowerPoint presentation with 5-8 slides were clear and easy to read. Speaker notes expanded upon and clarified content on the slides.• Incorporate a minimum of 4 current (published within the last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.• Journal articles and books should be referenced according to the current APA style.
- write a financial management budget
- Discuss aspects of chivalry represented in the short story, “Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?”
- Write a short three paragraphs explanatory essay stating your opinion.
- What population is affected?
- What would you recommend to improve the governance systems in Japan, Germany, and China, respectively, given the governance devices described in Chapter 10?