For the Session Long Projects you will also be applying the concepts from the background materials. But instead of applying them to yourself, you will imagine that you are a leadership development coach who is hired to by organizations to diagnosis or give advice to managers. For each of the situations below, explain what advice or diagnosis you would give them based on your knowledge of the background readings. Make sure to cite at least one of the required background readings in each of your answers. Your paper should be two to three pages in length:Susan is a manager who decides to assess her strengths using some of the 24 classifications of the Values in Action Inventory of Strengths that you read about for this module. She discovers that two of her biggest strengths are humor and teamwork. She concludes that since these are her strengths she doesnt need to change anything regarding her use of these strengths. Do you think this is a good use of her assessment, or should she make changes to her use of humor and teamwork? If so, what kind of changes?Harold has an MBA from Harvard and is focused on becoming a CEO before he is 45 years old. He is very good at networking and often makes friends with those who rank higher than him at his current organization. However, employees under his supervision feel that he often makes decisions based on what will get him promoted rather than on what is best for his employees or his organization. How would you characterize his emotional intelligence (EQ) skills based on the different elements of EQ discussed in the background readings? Be specific regarding which elements of EQ you think he is likely high on or which elements you think he may be lacking.Carl is known as a very caring manager based on his ability to understand his employees problems and taking careful to time to get to know each and every employee. He is personally well liked by all of his employees. However, the one complaint they do have about Carl is that he gets very upset when things dont go well and takes things very personally. For example, when he found out that profitability for his unit had fallen over the last month he was so upset he had to take a couple of sick days off from work. How would you characterize his emotional intelligence (EQ) skills based on the different elements of EQ discussed in the background readings? Be specific regarding which elements of EQ you think he is likely high on or which elements you think he may be lacking.SLP Assignment ExpectationsFollow the assignment instructions closely and follow all steps listed in the instructionsStay focused on the precise assignment questions, don’t go off on tangents or devote a lot of space to summarizing general background materialsList supporting references and cite sources in proper formatUse appropriate writing style in essay form (organization, grammar, and spelling).
- Tanglewood Case Study 2: Measurement and Validation
- GER505: Physiology and Healthcare Answer ALL questions In Census of Population 2020 (appended below), it was found that 9.3% of older men and 12.9% of older women residents are “unable to perform/ with a lot of difficulty in At Least One Basic Activity”. Among them, almost one-third live alone, or with a spouse, or with others who are not their children.
- HFS351: Safety Management and Audit Case Study You are the newly hired Safety Manager who joined ABC Pte Ltd (a local small-medium enterprise company), which specializes in Design and Build, Engineering Procurement Construction, and turnkey projects. Your responsibilities are to manage the plant’s safety managemen
- CORE3001: The American Experience CORE3001: Individual Term Paper Essay Assignment Topic 1: The Analyst You are a chief analyst working for the MINDEF, under the directorate in charge of the “Total Defence” policy in Singapore (See here for more info on Total Defence). As part of an annual review exercise, you are tasked to write an intelligence report on new insights relating to the Total Defence policy th
- MTH319: Mathematical Methods I Question In a local community of 1.25 million residents, a pandemic has struck and the local health authorities have been battling it for some time through measures of wearing personal protective equipment and social distancing, etc. Now that vaccines hav