Figure shows a semi-circular wire and two long-straight wires perpendicular to the plane of the figure, each carrying currents as shown. For I1 = 10A, 12 -9A. I3 = 13.5A and = 4cm; (Figure 1) Part A What is the magnitude of the magnetic field generated by I, at point ? Express your answer using three significant figures. | ___ ? B- AT Submit Request Answer Figure 1 of 1 Part B What is the magnitude of the magnetic field generated by Iat point ? Express your answer using three significant figures. 19_ ___ ? 3r B- AT Submit Request Answer 47 450 450 Part C I What is the magnitude of the magnetic field generated by Is at point ? Express your answer using three significant figures. B2 = uT Submit Request Answer Part C What is the magnitude of the magnetic field generated by Iz at point O? Express your answer using three significant figures. ? VO AE AT B3 = Submit Request Answer
- You are a Supply Chain Procurement Manager working for a large manufacturing company located in North America. Recently, you have found out that one of your suppliers is in contravention of your company’s standards of engagement because they are employing persons
- Senior in house human resource executives disagree on what the formative experiences are which influence young people, define their behaviour and assist in development of thoughtful and ethical executive
- Your role is as that of a retirement planner. Your objective is to help your clients organize themselves in order to do some financial planning. In the real world, you would do so with clear step by step communication. Details on their income, expenses, assets and liabilities are provided in appendices. Clearly state what assumptions you need to make to complete your assignment. Complete this assignment in parts per the requirements listed below. Part 1 (5 marks out of 25) a) Estimate the CPP benefits that Jamie and Janine will receive when they are 62, (calculate the ratio of earnings to YMPE) and the OAS benefits they will receive at age 65, in future dollars. Show your calculations and list any assumptions you are making. Hint: you will need to make an assumption on future salary increases. You will also need to use the historical YMPE/YBE figures to complete.
- You are a healthcare professional who has researched the effects of environmental factors on population health. Because of your expertise in this field, you are presenting your findings at a global conference on environmental health issues. To prepare for this event, you have started to gather research and document the key issues you plan to present at the conference. PREWORK: Review the following videos about
- Assume that you are working in a community health department. The department has some federal money that it wants to allocate to two health promotion programs from the following: Decrease in deaths from cardiovascular disease Decrease in deaths from breast cancer Decrease in teenage pregnancy Decrease in cigarette smoking