Facebook and Google Privacy
1. Do people who use Facebook have a legitimate claim to privacy when they themselves are posting information about themselves?
2. How can using the sharing privacy controls help preserve your privacy on Facebook? In what ways is the sharing control ineffective?
3. Why would Google combining information from separate accounts across its services and sites have privacy implications for its users?
4. Look up your address on Google Street View. Do you believe Google Street View constitutes a breach of privacy? Why or why not?
Read the attached file and video and then ask the above questions
This paper is to be in APA format with a title page, in-text citations and reference page at the end.
The length of the paper is to be three pages. This length does not include your cover or reference sheets.
Remember that APA font is Times New Roman, font size 12.
The cover page and reference page/s are not included in the above-stated page requirement. These should be in addition to page requirements.
Papers need to be formatted in proper APA 7th Edition style.
Each paper requires a minimum of at least three outside peer-reviewed sources for your references (unless stated otherwise in the guidance above).
Acceptable/credible sources include: Academic journals and books, industry journals, and the class textbook.
The post Facebook and Google Privacy
1. Do people who use Facebook have a legitimate clai appeared first on Assignmentio.