As we come close to the end of the semester, I will be offering some opportunities to do 5 point extra credit optional TED Talk analyses!
Watch and review this TED Talk for 5 extra credit points. To be eligible for these points, please submit the following information to the extra credit assignment dropbox for your TED talk review:
One paragraph relating two course concepts directly to the content in the TED talk
One paragraph describing your personal experience(s) with the topics in the TED talk and connecting to the theories and/or concepts presented
One paragraph with your personal opinion about this talk and if you agree/disagree with it
- How did the human body adapt to living conditions at high altitudes?
- Extra Credit Opportunity: Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
- Effect of Social Media on Physical Health
- What Types of Skin Cancer are directly Related To The Exposure Of 9/11 World Trade Center Attacks?
- Project 1 exposes you to the current happenings in industry and updates to FASB Standards that are yet to be included in accounting textbooks.
- Where they any internal listening obstacles? Preoccupation? Pre-judgement? Emotionally loaded language? Lack of effort or focus?
- write an argumentative paper on this question: Does exposure to violent media cause aggression among adolescents?
- PLEASE READ: MACROECONOMIC POLICY. The following information is hypothetical. You are not expected to use real sources related to your assigned country in this assessment. Instead, you are expected to apply the Macroeconomic policy theory
- Develop a Project Implementation Plan utilizing the following template or create one and demonstrate your ability to construct a project implementation plan.
- Discuss how writing skills increase your effectiveness as a project manager.