Scenario: You will create a fictitious health care reform plan. Based on what you have learned throughout class on U.S. and international health care programs, consider what reforms you would implement.Include to the following points in your essay:1. Describe the conflicts between existing federal and state policies.2. Explain the Standard of Care Approach (nutrition, family support, spirituality) versus the current approach used.3. Describe how this reform ensures public health preparedness.4. Identify the percentage of the gross domestic product you would propose to be set aside for health care.Use at least three references, including the textbook.
- Explain the interrelationships between the providers and payers in audits and monitoring fraud across the health care delivery system.
- What do think about when someone mentions writing?
- Write a paper on Business News Event Analysis.
- What does research say about the component and connection to literacy
- Write a paper Articulating a Strong Written Argument