Web 2.0 tools have the potential to change the way instructors teach and students learn. In two paragraphs, explain how you will use one Web 2.0 tool in your mathematics and/or science classroom to yield authentic learning experiences for learners. You must include a clear rationale as to how the tool will improve student comprehension and increase motivation.
- Write a precis on the article Weight loss tied to the dramatic drop in cancer risk.
- Write a research paper on the effectiveness of a new drug to treat depression.
- Write a research paper analyzing the volunteer motivation factors in the mega (editing).
- Write a research paper on the geology lab report.
- Explain why you should be granted a GPA waiver for college masters program.