Explain how the legal system can reform to function more efficiently.While the law has the capacity and moral obligation to bring justice and restitution, it may not always or even frequently do so. Nonetheless, the judicial system remains the correct platform for dealing with these demands. And if the law fails to work properly at times, it is the legal system that must reform in order to function more efficiently.Include an annotation for (6) academic articles or research reports that are about your topic. Paraphrase in your own words. No more than two paragraphs
- Develop a 1, 4_1, 6 slide PowerPoint to compare and compare and contrast both the legal and ethical issues of the case.
- In your senior year at Pace, when you have to write a senior project, you will be heavily penalized if you don’t document your sources according established rules.
- Write a discussion paper on the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- What would you recommend to improve the governance systems in Japan, Germany, and China, respectively, given the governance devices described in Chapter 10?
- Conduct your own physical experiment using the scientific method.