Explain how our internet privacy being exploited isn’t necessary a bad thing.Write a research assignment that presents and defends a position on an important American social or political issue that is developed from textbook Everything is an Argument Please adhere to the following guidelines:
Use techniques described in research paper chapters
The argument must use support from at least two readings from the textbook Everything is an Argument
The assignment is worth 30 percent of the overall grade for the class.
Also note, the Final Exam is a brief PowerPoint presentation on this project
The research paper should be a polished document that makes a strong argument and supports that argument throughout the body of the paper using research sources.
You must use evidence from at least 5 sources as support for your argument:
2 academically-appropriate outside research sources
2 essays from Everythings an Argument with Readings
Your outside research sources must be college-level sources. You MAY NOT use the following sources:
Dictionaries (online or in print)
Encyclopedias (online or in print)
Papers written by other students (online or in print)
For information about appropriate sources, visit Handouts and Help at the Blackboard class site.
You must explain your ideas in detail in order to make a clear and complete argument. For this assignment, youll also need to include specific examples (quotes) from ALL 5 sources to support your analysis.
Your paper MUST include 1-2 paragraphs of counterargument and rebuttal, including at support from at least one source.
You must include a Works Cited Page with your research paper. DO NOT submit this as a separate document; the Works Cited page belongs at the end of your paper.
ALL assignments must be submitted in proper MLA format. For help with MLA style guidelines, read Chapter 22 in EAA and visit the Purdue OWL website and search for MLA: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/
This paper should be approximately 5-6 pages in length, not including the Works Cited page. The outline should not be included as a part of your research paper.
- Explain how you would assist an organization in becoming a learning organization.
- Define visual self-recognition and discuss how is the ability to recognize oneself assessed during infancy?
- Should people be held legally accountable for their social media behavior (e.g., harassment, catfishing, doxing, hate speech)?
- Write about the shiba Inus.
- What further applications do you expect to see for this topic in the courses you need to take in the future?
- Discuss a specific research study that addresses a topic in sports nutrition.
- Explain How the Baby Boomers Destroyed Everything by Bruce Cannon Gibney Vox Joins the Effort to Divert Class Warfare into Generational Warfare by Dean Baker.
- Explain how our internet privacy being exploited isn’t necessary a bad thing.
- What would you tell the parent about services may the child qualify for?
- Is it more dangerous than curative?